As a Financial Services Representative, Brendan helps his clients with their protection and investment needs. Whether that’s providing education and guidance with determining the right amount of insurance and helping them select the best solutions for their situation or helping them invest and save for their future, he acts as a resource helping them build sound financial strategies to put them in the best position to attain their financial goals.
“I look to serve as a resource to my clients, providing them with the service, tools, and guidance they need to navigate their financial path with confidence.”
- Brendan joined the financial services industry in 2016 and previously worked at New York Life before joining Barnum Financial Group
- Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health Insurance
- Holds the Series 6 and 63 Securities Licenses
- Graduate of SUNY Cortland, receiving his Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology
- Currently resides in Miller Place, NY
- In his spare time, he enjoys traveling, attending sporting events and being outdoors
I am licensed and registered to offer products and services in NY. Licenses and registrations will vary.
Domiciled in NY.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck